Semi-controlled AC/DC single-phase converter
Semi-controlled AC/DC single-phase converter for the supply of the armature circuit and field circuit of analog circuit DC motors for torque control or speed control.
– Power supply mains: 230/400VAC single-phase via voltage changeover jumper, 50/60Hz via selection jumper (DIP-switch).
– 415/440VAC voltage ratings on demand.
– Power supply Excitation of single-phase rectifier bridge with suppression varistor.
– Armature voltage 0…280VDC (for 400VAC mains supply).
– Mains isolation Galvanic isolation if in tacho generator feedback.
– Reference supply Stabilized, +10VAC and -10VDC
N.1 direct input + N.1 ramp input, via 0…+10VDC voltage reference signal, with output on terminal board.
N.1 direct input via 4…20mA current reference signal, selectable via dedicated jumper.
Maximum and minimum speed value (minimum value adjustable via potentiometer).
Internal or external current limit.
Acceleration and deceleration ramps.
DC supply voltage present.
Current limit reached.
Soft acceleration and deceleration, with automatic unlock at start.
Tacho feedback with automatic polarity rectification.
High-impedance armature feedback with RxI drop compensation.
Current limit Adjustable via internal trimmer or 0…-10VDC external voltage source.
0…+10VDC V OUT voltage signal proportional to the speed of the connected motor.
0…+10VDC I OUT current signal proportional to the armature current.
Input for RUN/STAND BY command with high or low voltage level, jumper-selectable.
Output with relay isolated contact for zero speed signal.
Natural air cooling.
Allowable temperature ranging from 0 to 40°C.
Derate by 4% per each increasing degree.
Allowable relative humidity ranging from 20 to 90% (non-condensing).
Max. allowable altitude 1000m (a.s.l.).
Derate by 1% every 100m up.
Weight: 2.65kg for AMS90/1.10 and 1.20; 3.3kg for AMS90/1.30.
Degree of protection: IP20.